Regulations of portal TroVote.com
1. E-mail address of the User - e-mail address of an electronic mail at the sole disposal of the User,
necessary for authorization during access to the User Account, set by the User during the Registration process.
User during the Registration process.
2. Failure - means a condition of the Service which prevents the User from using it, however, excluding the situation in which the inability to use the Service results from a period of suspension or interruption in
Service permitted under the Regulations; or is a result of a breach of the Regulations by the User; or
User; or is a result of Force Majeure; or which occurred in the telecommunications infrastructure used by the User.
telecommunication infrastructure used by the User.
3. Password - a sequence of alphanumeric characters necessary for authorization during access to the User Account, determined by the User during the Registration process.
4. Comment - written expression of an opinion by a User on Content, to which reference has been made by another User.
5. User Account (Account, profile) - an account to which the User can have access only after a one-time Registration and each time providing the User Name and Password, through which the User submits a reference (reference).
through which the User places a reference (link) to Content; an Account may contain
other information about the User, in accordance with the functionality of the Website offered at a given time. Change of data
within a User Account (including files placed in the Service) is possible after prior
User shall log into his/her Account (User Name and Password required).
6. User Name (nickname, login) - a sequence of alphanumeric characters necessary for authentication in the process of accessing the User Account, determined by the User during the Registration process.
7. Registration - a single action, consisting in the creation of a User Account by the User, carried out
using the administration panel made available by the Service Provider on the Website.
8. Regulations - these Regulations of the Service available at: www.Trovote.com/terms-of-service
9. Service Trovote.com - internet service run by Service Provider that enables Users to
sharing information found on the Internet (adding links) and adding opinions on these infromation.
10.Parties - Provider and User.
11. Force Majeure - an extraordinary event that is external to the Party, independent of the Party,
which the Party could not prevent with all due diligence.
12. Find - a link published by the User on the website trovote.com to a website of his/her choice, together with an appropriate description.
together with the relevant description.
13. Service provider - W e b e x S p . z o . o ., N I P 8 3 1 1 6 3 2 9 1 8, O k u p M a ł y, 2 A R o l n i c z a S t r e e t, 9 8 - 1 0 0 Ł a s k
14. User - natural person over 18 years of age. If the User is under 18 years of age
18 years of age, the consent of his/her statutory representative is required.
2. General Provisions
1 These Regulations define the rules under which Internet users can use the service
2. The content published on the website trovote.com is publicly available, with the exception of data and functions available
only to logged-in users.
3. Full access to the service trovote.com is available to users who create and activate their account on the
completely free of charge. A condition of access to the service trovote.com is the use of a device enabling
communication with the Internet, equipped with an up-to-date web browser. Additionally - in the case of
users with accounts on the website - it is also necessary to have a permanent email address.
5. The trovote.com service makes available the resources of its IT system, enabling storage of
data added by users. The service administrator (Webex sp. o.o.) does not initiate the transfer
The service administrator (Webex sp. o.o.) does not initiate the transfer of data and does not limit the recipient of the transfer, nor does it change the information added by the user.
6. The condition for obtaining access to the functionality of trovote.com is the use of a device
communicating with the Internet and equipped with a commonly used web browser.
The service provider may provide other services related to the trovote.com website, the conditions of provision of which are set out in additional regulations presented
7. Service Provider may provide other services related to the trovote.com website, the conditions of which are set out in additional regulations presented for acceptance to persons interested in using these services.
3 User Registration
1. Only natural persons over the age of 18 are allowed to register on the service trovote.com.
Entrepreneurs cannot be users of the service (for commercial purposes), except in cases where
Service Provider consents to this.
2. During the Registration, on the page with the appropriate form, the User shall perform the following
- entering the User's name (nickname)
- entering the e-mail address (to which an account activation link will be sent)
- entering the password
- accepting the Terms of Service
After completing all the fields in the form for adding a new account, the following link will be sent to the email address
activation link. After clicking on this link user has a fully active account and has full access to
functionality of service.
3. After entering the login and password (logging in) the user has full access to the functionality of the service.
5) The User has access only to the public
5. The User has access only to the public information concerning the accounts of other Users.
6. The User may withdraw from the agreement within 14 days from concluding it without giving reasons.
without giving reasons. The User may not withdraw from the contract, if he/she performed any action on the trovote.com website
- added a find (link), added a comment or posted a rating of the find (entry).
4. Functionality of trovote.com
1. Users can view content (Findings) added by other users.
2. Users may post Findings of their choice on trovote.com.
3. Users may rate (vote +1 or vote -1) and comment on Findings added by other users,
and reply to comments.
4. Users can only cast 1 vote for a find, vote can be withdrawn or changed.
1. Users are fully responsible for their actions, in particular for the content they add to the site.
2. All actions of users should be in accordance with the law, rules of social coexistence.
3. Third User by posting data, comments and other data agrees to use them
by the Service Provider within the scope of running the Service.
4. The User is obliged to use the Service trovote.com in a manner not disruptive to other Users
Users and the Service Provider, with respect for their personal rights (including the right to privacy) and all their rights.
5.Service Provider reserves the right to remove the following content:
a. pornographic content,
b. content inciting violence, hatred, xenophobia, racism,
c. content insulting to others and violating their personal rights or copyrights of third parties
d. content that does not comply with netiquette rules, offensive or vulgar.
6. It is prohibited to place links in the Service trovote.com to websites that are not
services that publish advertisements. The find is to include a link to the specific ad along with a description,
title and tags added by the user.
7. The user can add only pictures to which he owns copyrights.
8. It is forbidden to act in a way that would cause the user to lose his/her copyright.
9. It is forbidden to manipulate the order of the finds.
6. Role of the trovote.com operator
1. On the Website trovote.com Service Provider provides Users with the necessary technical infrastructure to
use its functionalities.
2. Provider is not responsible for the actions of Users on the Service trovote.com, including
for the content of all data posted by Users on trovote.com.
3. The Service Provider is not responsible for the stored data added by the User. In the event
received a notice from the relevant office or received reliable information about the unlawful nature
data or related activities, Service Provider shall immediately block access to the indicated data.
The User will be informed about the blocking of access to the account.
4. The Service Provider, in justified situations, may delete the Finding together with all the comments, if
the posting of the Finding violates the Rules. The Service Provider is not obliged to check the materials added by the Users.
5 . The Service Provider, in justified situations may block the User's access to the account. The User
Service Provider will be informed about this fact.
6. Service provider reserves the right to temporarily block the operation of trovote.com - for technical or other reasons
technical or other reasons beyond the Service Provider's control.
7. Provider shall make reasonable efforts to ensure the proper and continuous operation of the service
1. Service Provider shall process Customers' personal data in accordance with applicable law to the extent
1. Complaints can be submitted in writing, in the form of a registered letter, to the address: W e b e x s p . z o . o . O k u p M a ł y u l.
R o l n i c z a 2 A, 9 8-1 0 0 Ł a s k, or by e-mail, by sending a message to the e-mail address:
b e x @ t r o v o t e . c o m
2. The complaint should include the user name and describe the subject of the complaint.
3. The date of filing the complaint shall be the date on which the complaint is received by the Service Provider.
4. Complaints will be considered within 14 days of receipt of the application.
5. After considering the complaint the user will receive an appropriate response by registered mail or e-mail.
9. Termination of use of trovote.com
1. The provision of services under the Service trovote.com. is of unlimited duration.
2. The User may terminate the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means under the conditions specified in the Regulations at any time.
Regulations at any time.
3. The User can make a declaration of termination of the agreement by using the settings available in the
profile or in writing by sending it to the Service Provider's address or in electronic form by sending
statement to the e-mail address: b e x @ t r o v o t e . c o m
4. The service provider may terminate the agreement for provision of services by electronic means if the user violates
provisions of the Regulations.
5. The result of the termination of the agreement is deleting the User Account, which was created with the conclusion of the
created. Deleting the Account does not remove the content, which the User has posted on the Website
trovote.com - the posted Finds, comments and votes.
10. Final Provisions
1. Service Provider shall have the right to suspend temporarily the provision of Services to all or some of the User Accounts in connection with maintenance work.
2. Service Provider reserves the right to completely discontinue providing the Service without giving reasons
Service Provider reserves the right to completely discontinue providing access to the Service without giving reasons, after prior notification to Users by e-mail of such a decision at least 14 (fourteen) days in advance.
3. Service Provider has the right to withdraw from providing the Service in case of violation of the Regulations by the User,
The Service Provider shall have the right to withdraw from the Service in the case of violation of the Terms and Conditions by the User, in particular in case of posting illegal Content, i.e. Content contradicting the provisions of the applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
4. Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the User who is a Consumer shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Procedure Code.
5. In matters not covered by these Regulations shall be governed by the provisions of the Civil Code,
Provisions of the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144,
item 1204, as amended) and the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (consolidated text
uniform text dated 17 May 2006. - The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes in the software.
6. Service Provider reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes to these Regulations
are valid from the moment they are placed on the Service's website. Changes are considered to be accepted
by the User at the moment of using the Service.
User and at his every request.
8. The Regulations shall enter into force as of 21.09.2021.